Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 8:00am to Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be co-leading a panel on Arcitectural Intelligence at the ACSA (Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture) Conference. From the event website:
Monday, March 27, 2017 - 8:00am to Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson is co-organizing "Designing the User Experience of Machine Learning Systems" as part of the AAAI (American Association of Artificial Intelligence) Spring Symposium Series in Palo Alto, CA. From the website:
Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 8:00am to Sunday, April 2, 2017 - 5:00pmThe School of Design's Paul Inventado and Peter Scupelli will present their paper "Using Contextual Learning-Environment Features to Identify Design Pattern Appropriateness" at VikingPLoP 2014 in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany.From the paper's abstract:
- Saturday, April 1, 2017 - 10:00am The School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be a speaker at TEDxCMU on April 1st, 2017. TEDxCMU is a conference at Carnegie Mellon University that brings together some of the world's most bold and innovative thinkers to give the talk of their lives.
- Friday, May 5, 2017 - 12:00pm It's that time of year again! We're gearing up for the annual student maker faire on the last day of classes.
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 2:45pm It's the last day of classes for the Spring 2017 semester!
Monday, May 8, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, May 12, 2017 - 5:00pmWatch this space for the full schedule of critiques for the Spring 2017 semester.
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 12:00pm Our Student Awards Ceremony will be held in Breed Hall from 12 - 1:30pm.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:30am Please join us for the School of Design Diploma Ceremony in Rangos Hall in the University Center.
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:00am The full commencement for Carnegie Mellon University's graduating class. Line up at 10am, ceremony at 11am.
Monday, June 12, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, June 16, 2017 - 5:00pmCameron Tonkinwise, Gideon Kossoff and Terry Irwin will be teaching a week-long short course on Transition Design, June 12-16 in Majorca, Spain.
Monday, June 26, 2017 - 8:00am to Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be speaking at the Eyeo Festival in Minneapolis, MN. Eyeo assembles an incredible set of creative coders, data designers, artists, and attendees —expect enthralling talks, unique workshops and interactions with open source instigators and sup
Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 8:00am to Sunday, July 16, 2017 - 5:00pmThe School of Design's Paul Inventado and Peter Scupelli, along with Cristina Heffernan, and Neil Heffernan III, will present their paper "Feedback Design Patterns for Math Online Learning Systems" at the 22nd European Conference on Pattern Languages of Programs (EuroPLoP 2017).
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, September 1, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be spekaing at UX Week in San Francisco, CA. Design professionals from all over the world gather for four days of community, inspiration and skills building.
Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:00am to Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be delivering a keynote speech at the Midwest UX Conference in Cincinnati, OH.