Thursday, February 23, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, February 24, 2017 - 5:00pmConfluence is our primary recruiting forum where we invite you to tour our studios and view students’ work across the undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Monday, March 6, 2017 - 5:00pm Please join us for another installment of our Design the Future lecture series featuring Sara Hendren from Olin College.5 - 6:30pmLocation TBA.
- Thursday, March 9, 2017 - 1:30pm Come join us for a discussion and workshop on the intersection of work and progressive social values, led by Alex Wright of Etsy and Erica Dorn of the Good Work Institute.
Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 8:00am to Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be co-leading a panel on Arcitectural Intelligence at the ACSA (Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture) Conference. From the event website:
Monday, March 27, 2017 - 8:00am to Wednesday, March 29, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson is co-organizing "Designing the User Experience of Machine Learning Systems" as part of the AAAI (American Association of Artificial Intelligence) Spring Symposium Series in Palo Alto, CA. From the website:
- Saturday, May 6, 2017 - 2:45pm It's the last day of classes for the Spring 2017 semester!
Monday, May 8, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, May 12, 2017 - 5:00pmWatch this space for the full schedule of critiques for the Spring 2017 semester.
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017 - 12:00pm Our Student Awards Ceremony will be held in Breed Hall from 12 - 1:30pm.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 - 11:30am Please join us for the School of Design Diploma Ceremony in Rangos Hall in the University Center.
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 10:00am The full commencement for Carnegie Mellon University's graduating class. Line up at 10am, ceremony at 11am.
Monday, June 26, 2017 - 8:00am to Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be speaking at the Eyeo Festival in Minneapolis, MN. Eyeo assembles an incredible set of creative coders, data designers, artists, and attendees —expect enthralling talks, unique workshops and interactions with open source instigators and sup
Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 8:00am to Friday, September 1, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be spekaing at UX Week in San Francisco, CA. Design professionals from all over the world gather for four days of community, inspiration and skills building.
Thursday, October 12, 2017 - 8:00am to Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 4:00pmThe School of Design's Molly Wright Steenson will be delivering a keynote speech at the Midwest UX Conference in Cincinnati, OH.